Dinalian lang ni. Started at 10:30PM of December 31. Finished quite close to midnight. LOL
My 2014 was a rather passive one. It had its moments of joy. It had its moments of sorrow. If 2014 was an episode in a TV series, one could consider this to be a filler episode either preparing for something grand to come or just simply being a filler. In recent memory, of course, have been 2013 and 2012. 2013 served as the start of yours truly taking responsibility and delving into the world of work. It was then when I started having that kind of relationship in which, for a moment, I thought this could be it. Of course, I found out the hard way mid 2014 that it wasn’t the case. Let’s not get ahead of ourselves though.
I received my second Postpaid Plan. A 50/50 agreement with me and my mother. My first (and still active) Postpaid plan is with Globe, a Load Tipid 500 plan. The second plan that I’ve got is with Smart however. After the messy stricter implementation of Globe’s data-capping affecting Postpaid subscribers, I decided to make the #SmartChoice over to the other network… and it was the best choice Iv’e ever made. I’m sporting the Smart LTE Unlisurf 1500 Plan (iPhone 5C) and it’s the best kind of Internet experience that I’ve had. Oh, and it’s truly unlimited too.
For the second time in my measly life, I’ve received a cake that did not come from my parents. It was awesome. But hey, let’s fast forward on that now, shall we?
In June, I decided to go back to school. I told myself, I want to finish my course ASAP and I had a really well start into my first trimester back at the Philippine Women’s College of Davao’s IT Department. Aside from taking my classes serious (with lots of 1s) I was also re-elected as officer of the I.T Community, le Vice President!
I celebrated my anniversary with my ex in this month yadayadayada…
Fuck. Midway July, that perfect relationship ended. A lot of factors led to the breakup… I don’t want to talk about it anymore. Enough with the finger pointing and with the blame game. It’s done, and I’m glad that it happened so. Even though I was somewhat dying inside at that time, I managed to get over it within a month. What doesn’t kill you makes you stronger, I guess.
One thing that amazed me even more about this is the fact that I did not lose interest in attending classes. I continued with my classes and finished with good remarks. Cheers for that.
GERMANY FUCKED THE BRAINS OUT OF BRAZIL, BEATING THEM AT HOME, AT THE BELA HORIZONTE 7:1 IN ONE OF THE MOST HISTORIC AND EPIC FOOTBALL GAMES OF OUR GENERATION. OF COURSE, IT WAS ONLY LOGICAL FOR THEM TO WIN THE WORLD CUP AS WELL. 🙂 #GG
To sum it up, 2014 has been a decent year. It wasn’t notably EPIC but it wasn’t bad either. I had worse years. I’m thankful because I’ve become more socially active. I’ve started removing my antisocial attitude. I have a supportive girlfriend now who really pours lot of vacant time unto me when possible. I have made great friends in Jonas and Alyssa. What else could I ask for? 2015 will be a big year. I call dibs on 2015 being my year at last.
WORST MOMENTS OF 2014:
- Bayern Munich getting routed by Real Madrid 4:0
- The Worst Breakup Ever – it was close to the middle of the night. I came over to the apartment where we lived. My things were all ready and packed. We hugged. We said our goodbyes and I rushed out of the apartment carrying all my clothes and things and leaving behind all the good and bad memories with mere 20 pesos in hand.
- Frequent Fights at Home – My Parents have fought quite a lot this year… right up to the end of 2014.
EPIC MOMENTS OF 2014:
- Going back to school
- Germany routing Brazil 7:1 in the 2014 FIFA World Cup Semi Finals
- #SAS beating Miami
- Germany winning the 2014 FIFA World Cup with a goal by Bayern Munich midfielder Mario Götze against Argentina
- My first LTE Plan by SMART
- My only Christmas gift this year (make that the second Christmas gift since I also got a jacket from Coffee): Bracelet from #3J Alyssa – first time that I got something aside from a girlfriend. LOL. (Heck even my parents don’t have something for me)
HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE! LET’S HOPE FOR A BETTER AND BRIGHTER 2015!