I just realized that it has been some time since my last blog post about my favorite and most appreciated Facebook friends… It’s been over a year na!
So, before I start procrastinating again and skipping this post altogether for another year or two… Let me introduce to you, my five best Facebook Buds for the year 2011! (In any order)
- Jazzy Enelya – She’s my online Mom. One of many Mom’s that I have online! (lol) Jazzy is the one person that I can really trust and share my happy and fucked-up moments with. We share a lot in common, playing online games, creating content, et al. She’s certainly one of those few quality friends I’ve got out of Facebook. 😀
- Aira Lheiz Aquino – Another favorite of mine is our very own Aira, the graphics designer for everything Pinoy Teens. Header, logos and banners, she’s the first person that comes to mind when I need any of these. I’m happy that she’s part of our small Pinoy Teens Family, even though we’re not active, at least, we’re tight. 🙂 I’m happy for her that she’s finally made the transition from High School to College life. It always makes me happy when I can chime in a few words to help inspire a person… – just like Aira’s perseverance inspired me.
- Karizza Oriel – The Oreo girl. Este, the other Pinoy Teens girl that I’ve met this year. We’ve been friends on Facebook for a long time, but it’s just recently that we became “friends”. Another fella that I can talk to about stuff that troubles me at any given time! Kaso, nakakagutom lang talaga ‘tong family name nito. Oreo talaga naiisip ko.
- Domdom Amarado – The third Pinoy Teens member on the list! Lol. He’s been a good friend to me this year, and has listened to most of my tragic stories… Emotero ako eh.. pero kung alam niyo lang…. Trivia: Domdom is one of the very few males that I chitchat every now and then on Facebook.
- Don Chen – I’ve known this one for a long, long time already, but I doubt we’ve ever talked in person.. so, heto, kasali ka sa listahan ko! He’s become one heck of a blogger and SEO personell. Far advanced that I am at the moment, and he’s come a long way since starting out in the blogging world. It makes me feel happy somehow, that I’ve become part of his success by giving advices and so. 😀